Luminous Chess Release Notes
v2.1 (April 16, 1997)
- Swapped the colors. In earlier versions, the board was displayed
with black on bottom, violating a de facto standard; and worse, the
kings and queens were in the wrong place. Inverting the colors fixes
v2.0 (September 22, 1996)
- Added Options menu with Enforce Rules command, and associated logic
for determining move legality.
- Added cursor change to indicate illegal moves.
- Added Load, Save, Copy, and Paste commands.
- Added various ways to delete the selected piece.
- Updated the documentation; made a separate "About Grand Chess" file.
v1.0 (August 15, 1996)
. . . . . Joe Strout